Residential Lots For Sale in Puerto Aventuras- From $95,000 USD to $100,000
The first of its kind in the Riviera Maya, this new residential and airpark takes high-end luxury living to new heights. Located just across the highway from Puerto Aventuras, it’s being billed as, “A luxury residential community developed around a private airfield that offers elite homeowners the convenience and privileges of having a plane at home.”
An airpark, or “fly-in community” as it’s also commonly referred to, is a residential community for pilots and aircraft owners that is designed around a private airfield with one or more runways and homes built adjacent to the runway. The hangers where the airplanes are parked are integrated into the homes so that owners can land their plane and park it in their own private hanger, just like how you might park your car in the garage.
The new 1,400 acre development will feature a mix of residential lots, commercial areas, condos, townhouses, fractional ownership properties, and an airpark. In addition to a prime location halfway between Playa del Carmen and Akumal in the heart of the Riviera Maya, residents and homeowners will also enjoy access to all of the services and amenities of the Puerto Aventuras Resort, including the deep water marina, golf course, and beaches.
It is also planned to be Mexico’s first 100 percent sustainable energy project.
This massive project is being designed and built using sustainable engineering and responsible technologies, including waste separation, water separation, solar power, and LED lighting; and the company has said that the buildings, roads, and airstrip will be built on just 15 percent of the land, while the other 85 percent will remain undeveloped.
The development is taking place in three phases, with the first phase of villas and condos located closest to the highway already underway. Development of the second phase, including the entire airpark infrastructure, is scheduled for delivery in September 2019.
Contact our agents today for more information!